Terms and conditions for the competition to win a signed INEOS Grenadiers jersey with INEOS Hygienics.
- These Rules apply to the free game without obligation of purchase named "Ineos Grenadiers Promotions (hereinafter: "the Game"), which is run by Ineos Grenadiers ("Ineos Grenadiers", "We", "Our"), a British association located at Ground Floor, Bollin House, Bollin Walk, Wilmslow, SK9 1DP. United Kingdom. The Game will take place between 24/06/2021 at 11.59pm GMT, and 31/10/2021 at 11.59pm GMT and will be available on the website www.teamineospromotions.com (the "Website(s)").
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Every redemption of the discount code HYGIENICS3FOR2 will entitle the purchaser to be entered into a prize draw to win a signed INEOS Grenadiers jersey.
- This is only valid for use of the HYGIENICS3FOR2 discount code via the INEOS Grenadiers official online store.
- The Game is open to all users of the website with the exception of INEOS members of staff and members of staff of companies involved in developing the Game.
- Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person ("Participant", "You", "Your") by registering on the Website.
- The access to the Website and registration to the Game requires You to fill in personal details. By registering, You represent and warrant that the information You include as part of the access process is accurate and not misleading. Access may be obtained and used only by: (i) individual, independent persons who are eighteen (18) years old or of legal age in their country of residence if such age exceeds eighteen (18); (ii) those individuals whose registration has been authorised either by their parents or legal guardian if they are below the legal age in their respective country of residence; or (iii) individuals with the right and authority to act on behalf of an organisation or entity for the purposes of accessing and using the Website.
- In respect of Your access to and use of the Website, You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Your personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide, or INEOS Grenadiers has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or INEOS Grenadiers otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Terms, INEOS Grenadiers has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the INEOS Grenadiers Platforms (or any portion thereof).
- When You enter and participate in the Game, You are bound to accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these Rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Website, available https://www.ineosgrenadiers.com/terms
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw, you must redeem the HYGIENICS3FOR2 discount code before 31/10/2021.
- Visit the INEOS Grenadiers official store and use the HYGIENICS3FOR2 discount code which is applied when 3 INEOS Hand Sanitiser sprays (50ml) are in the basket.
- Complete purchase as normal.
- A signed INEOS Grenadiers Jersey
- The email address from all eligible entries will be gathered.
- The winners of the prize(s) will be selected by draw on 31/10/2021 via a random selection algorithm and will be notified by email.
- The designation of the winner will happen once their eligibility for the prize has been checked.
- Ineos Grenadiers reserve the right to contact all winners to verify names to be included into the design. If names cannot be verified Ineos Grenadiers reserve the right to select alternative winners
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising such Game. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- The personal data requested to enter the Game is necessary to make and handle Your participation. This information is registered and kept by INEOS Grenadiers in a database whose server is hosted by a third-party and located outside England. INEOS Grenadiers is subject to UK data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.
- The personal data gathered is only collected and processed by INEOS Grenadiers and /or this third party for no longer than is necessary for handling Your request, unless otherwise provided by law.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Rules and the relationship between You and INEOS Grenadiers shall be governed by the substantive laws of the United Kingdom. All disputes in connection with these Rules shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.