The INEOS Grenadiers are looking for a driven and pro-active Digital Content Executive to join the Team.
Based: Greater Manchester
Hours of work: Full time
Salary: Competitive salary, dependent on experience
This role is part of a digital team that covers every race day for the Grenadiers, with a varied shift pattern that will require regular weekend and some evening work.
- Drive fan engagement across our social media channels with first-class social and website content.
- Help lead our live race coverage to keep fans engaged before, during and after races, with insight and content from the team.
- Helping plan and execute a varied and exciting content plan with other members of the digital and comms team.
- Support the digital team with video/photography/external design briefs.
- Work alongside the Digital Managers to analyse content posted on team channels.
- Help to create content for e-mail newsletters and partner CRM campaigns.
- Work closely with the wider MarComms team to create and develop campaigns for fans, owners and sponsorship partners.
- Help support our Partnerships team with content planning and briefing for our sponsorship partners.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of social media industry trends and cycling news to maximise opportunities for the team.
- Strong knowledge of professional road cycling essential, desirable knowledge of cyclo-cross and mountain bike disciplines.
- Self-starter, driven, energetic and creative, with a real desire to deliver a first-class content.
- The ability to create engaging visual content, as well as capitalise on social trends.
- Excellent attention to detail, with impeccable spelling and grammar. Fantastic communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with staff and riders alike.
- Must be able to travel internationally to work on photo and video briefs with wider digital team.
- Core IT skills in Photoshop, Word and Outlook required.
- Working with a CMS and social media tools.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.