We have an opportunity for a Medical and Performance Administration Support Officer to join our Team to cover maternity leave on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Team INEOS is the most successful cycling team in history; seven times winners of the Tour de France since the team’s creation. The organisation prides itself on being pioneers within the sport, and this philosophy is incorporated in all aspects of the organisation.
Hours of work
40 hours per week. Our business doesn’t operate on a usual Monday to Friday, 9-5, so working outside normal office hours and days may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Location and travel
Based in Wilmslow, Cheshire, with occasional national and international travel when required for meetings, camps, and medical appointments.
- Collation of weekly & monthly medical reports
- Administrative management of the medical database
- Co-ordination of the regular medical team conference call
- Monitoring of medical supplies, re-stocking and equipment maintenance
- Checking and signing off medical invoices for the finance department to pay
- Assisting in the review process for medical team policies
- Assisting anti-doping processes
- Act as a point of communication between the medical team and other departments within Team INEOS
- Identifying, ordering and tracking packing list requirements for races
- Setting up Race Reports ahead of each race – both with the medical and race-specific information
- Planning and attending weekly Performance Calls, including creating the agenda, populating rider reports, and capturing minutes
- Providing ad hoc project support for the performance and coaching teams, e.g., data gathering and analysis, and reporting
- Attending performance meetings as required
- Preparation for the annual external audit of Team INEOS medical processes
- Carry out injury & illness audits and database interrogation
- Logistical support for illness prevention programme
- Support ongoing performance projects e.g., project development, logistics, etc
- Work with Head of Medical on implementation and monitoring of policies to ensure the Medical team meets set standards.
- The most critical task of the year is to organise and support the delivery of the annual medical screening camp.
- Rider appointments: support riders at appointments at the direction of the medical Team
- Supporting compliance with the international governing body quarterly health bloods
- Medical Advisory Group (MAG) – planning, assisting and contributing to quarterly MAG meetings
- Organising medical CPD days for the Team.
- Updating and filing medical team professional certifications
- Assist with medical staff recruitment, as required
- Assist with medical budgeting
- Comply with Team INEOS rider and staff policies and protocols.
- Understand, adhere to and implement Team INEOS values
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Resourceful and able to work on initiative
- Ability to multi-task and manage time
- IT competency
- Driving licence
- Understanding of medical confidentiality principles
- Previous experience in a medical administration/operations role
- Previous experience in a high-performance environment
- Relevant higher qualification
Please read the Team INEOS recruitment privacy notice