INEOS Grenadiers are the most successful Grand Tour cycling team in modern history having won seven Tours de France, two Vueltas a España and two Giro d’Italia. The Team became the INEOS Grenadiers in August 2020 having been Team INEOS for little over a year following a takeover of Tour Racing Limited by INEOS, having previously raced as Team Sky from 2011-2018.
INEOS Grenadiers form a central part to a growing portfolio of INEOS-owned sporting properties that include INEOS Team UK sailing team, OGC Nice, FC Lausanne-Sport, Eliud Kipchoge’s 1:59 Challenge marathon attempt and a number of other sporting and engagement initiatives across the INEOS business.
With a global following and a growing brand, the Partnerships and Marketing function require additional support with the day-to-day management of marketing and experiential activities across partnerships, fans and INEOS initiatives.
The Partnership Marketing Executive will be both an outwardly-facing brand ambassador and a key internal resource who has their finger on the pulse in relation to all Team activity.
Experiential and events-focused activation support across function:
- Support Partnership team in the successful delivery of Team portfolio rights
- Support Partnership team in inventory and value-in-kind management
- Relationship management across INEOS-owned relationships (INEOS Automotive, Belstaff, INEOS Hygienics)
- Relationship management across Team's partnership portfolio (Pinarello, Castelli, Shimano, KASK, Garmin, Most, Fizik, Wahoo, Oakley, SPT, Muc-Off, Continental, Elite, On Running)
- Support INEOS in the delivery of INEOS initiatives
- Support INEOS VIP inventory management plan including apparel, bikes and other accessible “value adds"
- Support fan & brand activations
- Support the development and execution of compelling fan engagement activations that align with overarching fan strategy
- Support on the development and execution of all Team-focused events
- Manage all charitable and broader team network requests and access including friends and family
- Bring external inspiration from other sports, teams & industries on best-in-class experiences and event delivery
- Create standardised frameworks, delivery mechanisms and service providers to optimise event/experience delivery process
- Manage all Team brand team meetings (agendas, minutes, scheduling)
What we are looking for
With a minimum of two years’ experience, the Partnership Marketing Executive should be an ambitious and motivated individual with a good understanding and passion for sports marketing and sponsorship. They will be willing to learn and be expected to cherish the opportunity of being challenged.
The individual will be required to build relationships quickly with a broad range of stakeholders including partners, senior management, athletes and fans.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to join one of the most successful global sports teams that has ambitions to continue to perform at the very highest level.
- Minimum one years’ experience in partners, marketing or events management
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive nature
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong desire to work in the sports industry
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work across a number of projects
- Highly adaptable and able to work with a variety of people at different levels
- Willingness to travel
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of sports/athlete commercial operations
- Experience/interest in cycling
To apply please email email@example.com (subject: PE20) with your CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 29th March 2021