Here at Team Sky we're very excited about Pancake Day, so we got chef James Forsyth to shows everyone how to make banana protein pancakes. Watch the video and check out the full recipe.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops SiS Banana Whey Protein
- 50 ml almond/oat/rice milk
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tbsp Flour
And here are the simple steps:
- Place everything in a blender or Nutri bullet and blitz for 30 seconds.
- In a frying pan, heat 1/2 a teaspoon of coconut oil on a medium-low heat and pour in 1/6th of the mixture.
- After 2 minutes, flip the pancake over and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with either banana puree, nut butter or mixed berries.