An exciting opportunity for a driven and pro-active Partnerships Manager to join the INEOS Grenadiers as we expand our Marketing and Communications team.
INEOS Grenadiers is a British-based professional cycling team that competes in the UCI World Tour. Amassing over 450 victories since debuting in 2010, the team holds an incredible record of 12 Grand Tour wins in 13 seasons. In 2019 INEOS became the sole owners of the team, which is managed by Sir Dave Brailsford alongside Deputy Team Principal Rod Ellingworth.
The Grenadiers strive to win cycling’s biggest events and approach the sport with a true racer’s mentality. Now sitting amongst a growing collection of teams as part of the INEOS sporting family, the INEOS Grenadiers enjoy high performance collaboration with the likes of INEOS Britannia sailing team, Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 and OGC Nice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The INEOS Grenadiers are looking for a driven and proactive Partnerships Manager to join the Team. Based in the London office and reporting to the Senior Partnership Manager, this role will be responsible for providing day-to-day relationship management to a selection of global partners, working with them to develop activation plans, across digital, marcomms and on-event, that support and integrate with their key partnership objectives, whilst delivering ROI against contractual obligations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow and progress their career in an exciting international sports team, working in a fast-paced, demanding, and dynamic environment where they will work with a wide range of key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Key point of contact for partners across the partnership management process from onboarding to reporting
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with each partner
- Understand the partner business and develop strategic partnership plans including goals and objectives
- Maintain & develop efficient working practices to manage partner requests, partnerships activation calendar, rights usage and reporting
- Manage partner assets folders and ensure status documents are kept up-to-date
- Support with approvals of team assets including imagery & logo marks
- Schedule regular status calls and meetings (face-to-face or virtual) to ensure open and structured communication
- Work closely with the wider Marcomms team to create and develop partner campaigns across digital, email, print, along with on-race activations including VIP hospitality and bespoke partner events
- Support with building complex schedules for Partner content capture opportunities
- Ownership of athlete briefing documents for partner activities & appearances
- Maintain a thorough understanding of sponsorship industry trends and sporting news to maximise related opportunities for the Team and partners
- Attend races, including at weekends, as required to meet with partners, manage activations and represent the Team
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 3 years experience in partnership management in the sports industry
- Self-starter, driven, energetic, professional, creative, with a real desire to deliver a first-class partner experience
- Experience working with a variety of global brands and businesses
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and partners alike
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to travel internationally as required to visit partners and attend events
- Core IT skills in Word, Outlook, Teams etc
- Advanced Powerpoint/Keynote and Excel skills are desirable
- Experience/interest in cycling is desirable
Please send your CV and covering letter and expected salary to email@example.com with your name and ‘PM23’ referenced in subject line. Closing date: 23 January 2023 23:59 GMT